Issues with Sith Raid Auto Launch

by superballer85

Original Post

Issues with Sith Raid Auto Launch

★ Novice

Revisting an issue our guild had in the previous Sith Raid. The game auto launched Tier 1 and noted an officer launched this, but he did not. We always had this auto launched for Heroic. Please advise.

Message 1 of 2 (289 Views)

Re: Issues with Sith Raid Auto Launch

Community Manager
Hi @superballer85,

I'm just catching up on the lastest threads and checking in with you. There isn't anything I can suggest to help this at the moment but if you do happen to run into a similar thing in future, could you open a bug report thread on it and add any information you feel would help with investigating it please.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)