Issues since the update

by WideEyedStoopid

Original Post

Issues since the update

★★ Novice

Been really enjoying the game, but since the new update I've been having issues. Game seems to crash if I get hit with a missile, can't build certain troops or buildings. Not sure if this is just because my phone is sub par or if it's a tweak in the update that isn't happy. Would appreciate some kind of feedback letting me know what's going on Standard smile Great game so far though guys!

I'm on a LG X Power 2

Message 1 of 9 (641 Views)

Re: Issues since the update

EA Live QV Team

Hey @WideEyedStoopid, thanks for the report! Can you name any units or buildings that you can't build?

Message 2 of 9 (585 Views)

★★ Novice

Well let's see... For GDI it's the Predator Tank, Tech Lab and all of the units there (obviously), and for NOD .. The Chemical Warriors and Flame Troopers will build but won't attack, can't build the Giga Cannon, or the Temple of Nod and its corresponding troops.

As a side note, the freezing and crashing has gotten way worse, only lasts a minute or so before it happens, without any particular triggger, or with so many different triggers that it seems random. 

Do you need/want my ID numbers?

Message 3 of 9 (564 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Cool, thank you for the extra info @WideEyedStoopid! Yes please, can you send me your Persona ID? It's found in Settings > About.

Message 4 of 9 (552 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Predator and scorpion tanks wont build, flame troopers wont shoot, missles crash game. 

Message 5 of 9 (542 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @WideEyedStoopid Can you confirm if all these issues are still occurring with the latest update? Thanks.

Message 6 of 9 (513 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for the delay. Game still crashes, haven't tried building any of the stuff that didn't work before, but now there are other units I can't build. Such as the Rhino and Missile squad. 

Persona ID :  1003787795698

Message 7 of 9 (492 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Grasshopper just managed to play 3 games without a single crash the first time in a long time. Certain units still don't attack, but I seem to be able to build everything now. My last game however, I won. But it counted as a loss. And nothing towards the bounties

Message 8 of 9 (483 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the update @WideEyedStoopid. Glad some issues have been resolved. We're still investigating the rest that you are facing. I'll reach out if I need more info from you Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (466 Views)