Issues in match making Brazil servers

by AlbertoGurdo

Original Post

Issues in match making Brazil servers

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Dear developers After the end of each maps in multiplayer modes , the next map is placed in a different server(USA) than the one that my account is configured (Brazil) I believe there are an error/bug in the matchmaking . Im using the South America server (Brazil). All my friends have the same problem.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? albertogarciacm
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/01/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 08:00 Pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? AGT (BET) - GMT - 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After the end of each map in Galatic assault in Brazil Server
What happens when the bug occurs? The next map is in a different server than the one i have chose in options
What do you expect to see? I expect that the game do not change the next map to a different server other than the one i have choose in options
Please select your region South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

After the end of each maps in multiplayer modes , the next map is placed in a different server(USA) than the one that my account is configured (Brazil) I believe there are an error/bug in the matchmaking . Im using the South America server (Brazil). All my friends have the same problem.

Message 1 of 4 (685 Views)

Re: Issues in match making Brazil servers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You were playing GA in Brazil and all your friends share this issue? Man, please tell me what magic you guys been doing, because aside from the initial months since release, and for a few weeks after some major patch updates, Brazil servers have been dead all the time, but especially in big modes like GA. I'm from Brazil, I'd love to play here, but the population simply doesn't exist, and all players I know that would prefer to play in Brazil, actually play in Virginia because Brazil is dead.

Anyway, exactly because Brazil is dead, Matchmaking will prefer to send you guys to an active lobby far away then open a new one for you. Don't ask me the logic behind it, I really have no idea. Especially if we consider that existing lobbies shouldn't be terminated whenever a match or a planet is over. But I've already realised that whenever I play in Brazil, it's much more common for matchmaking to send me to a foreign server after a match, compared to when I play in Virginia.

If you guys are planning on doing more GA in Brazil, please let me know. You can send me a DM here, or find me anywhere as my name is always RogueZeroRendar no matter the media.

Message 2 of 4 (594 Views)

Re: Issues in match making Brazil servers

★ Novice

After the beginning of this month the br servers are full again, because Battlefront 2 is free game this month for Ps Plus users in South America . Its nice because there are a lot of new players , I hope they fix this bug in the servers.

Message 3 of 4 (557 Views)

Brazil

★★★★ Novice

Will we get to play in Brazil?

Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)