Issues With Graphics When Loading Game

by kwigle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues With Graphics When Loading Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello to all that read this. Before I start I just want to say I am new to this hole issue and website as I have never really encountered a problem like this before. So I may not put all the details when it comes to specs for example. Anyways here goes:

So I use a Toshiba laptop that has Windows 10 on it. I updated the drivers with no issues and ran the game with no issues. However today it began to get.. wonky.. I usually play on 1360x768 on resolution. However when I launch the game it lowers it to the lowest settings being 800x600. If people need to know I usually have SWTOR run on Fullscreen(Windowed), and I ran on custom graphic settings.

I have uploaded a image of what my desktop ends up looking like when I try and run SWTOR after the login. If anyone asks if I have waited for the screen to load I have, to no avail. 

I am of course willing to give more specs and whatnot as well, just bare with me when I try looking for those specs.

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues With Graphics When Loading Game

@kwigle

Initially when it is like that press ALT + Enter and then redo the ingame resolution settings

if that fails edit the client_settings file directly per here

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)

All Replies

Re: Issues With Graphics When Loading Game

@kwigle

Initially when it is like that press ALT + Enter and then redo the ingame resolution settings

if that fails edit the client_settings file directly per here

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)