Issues Post latest update

by MuntedHitman

Original Post

Issues Post latest update

★ Apprentice

I'm glad to see that you guys (EA representatives) are acknowledging "some" of the issues with the game post the recent update. 

There is, however,  one thing that really bugs me with one of your latest posts.  Yes you acknowledged the issue where people are starting to see the red symbols... but you have not acknowledged the fact that they are coming up for a reason.  The lag is absolutely ridiculous, there is too much congestion on the servers plain and simple. 

I'm sure there are also a lot of bugs in the code as well, but the biggest issue for everyone right now is is the inability to play the game effectively because of the lag. 

I'm sure many will agree with me when I say that the reduction in ammo for certain weapons and mirages decoys dying whilst jumping, etc, are secondary/tertiary issues.

Please for the sake of us gamers, just make it playable first, then deal with the petty issues after you've tackled the lag. 

I know full well that it's not an issue my side as I am on the Sydney server which apparently has no packet loss and 26ms ping.  I also have a 107/12mbps connection which I also know is perfectly fine for 2 reasons:

1.  Because there was never an issue before the recent update.

2.  Because I own and run a Telco.

I take my hat off to all you hard workers in this project and I want to say thank you for creating such an awesome game, but I just wish that you guys would wake up and see that this particular issue is the SAME with EVERY ONE of your online multiplayer games that I have played so far and I hope that you would finally have a preventative measure with the next update.  

I hope you guys can fix this asap.

Message 1 of 1 (90 Views)