Issue with missing ability buttons

by M4DH4D3R

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issue with missing ability buttons

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was in the middle of my arena climb and I can’t attack because the ability buttons disappeared. Can’t auto, can’t do anything. Thanks for forcing me to waste my crystals to refresh because of it...

SWGOH

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issue with missing ability buttons

Community Manager
Hi @M4DH4D3R,

Are you still missing the ability buttons? If you encounter that again, please run through the troubleshooting steps for your device. It should help any missing buttons to reappear.

This thread houses the links for both Android and iOS devices: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/td...

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)

All Replies

Re: Issue with missing ability buttons

Community Manager
Hi @M4DH4D3R,

Are you still missing the ability buttons? If you encounter that again, please run through the troubleshooting steps for your device. It should help any missing buttons to reappear.

This thread houses the links for both Android and iOS devices: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/td...

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)