Issue with international travels

by NicFalcon

Original Post

Issue with international travels

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I live in France and go often in USA for business. I was in USA at the beginning of the month and I played Heroes there. But now, back to France, I'm experimenting connections problems with the game. My guess is my iPad Pro still tries to connect to the American servers while it should connect to the European ones. Am I right?

I double checked by just installing the game on my iPhone SE and I'm experimenting the exact same problem on it. Since I never played the game on my iPhone before, I guess it's not an hardware issue related to the iPad, nor a software issue (by the way, I deleted/re-installed Heroes to be sure), but an account-connected-to-the-wrong-server issue. 

My iPad Pro is a 2017 model, updated with the latest iOS 12. My broadband Internet connection in France is a 1Gbits fiber. I connect to my gateway with Wifi 802.11ac. I checked my Wifi+Internet connection with another machine while I was experimenting the issue in Heroes on iPad/iPhone and I can tell it runs like a charm. 

So, Is there a way to resolve that technical issue? 

Message 1 of 1 (169 Views)