Re: Issue with Company Coin after ranking up.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Issue with Company Coin after ranking up.

★★ Novice

Hi all,

After installed the game after a few months of idle, its told in the main menu when I launched it that I ranked up to level 50. The problem is that I am quite sure that I was on a lower rank before that. The main problem is, that I dont get any compainy coin after ranking up since this. In the rank menu its showing that I got 1500 cc for rank 51, but this is not true, I got nothing!. Somebody can help with this?

Message 1 of 6 (400 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Sometimes it can take a few hours before the xp and coins are visible in the player menu. But I am not sure about the ranking up as fast as you describe, I will ask around for you. Could you check if the coins are not present now later in time? And whats you Origin name and game platform? Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 6 (387 Views)

★★ Novice

I just got the 1500 cc for the rank 51, after reaching rank 52. But for the rank 50 is still missing. My Origin name is the same as here and the platform is PC. Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (375 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @Szpecnyaz!

Please reach out to our Live-Support team so they can pull up your account and double-check out the history for how CC are hitting your account. We're not aware of any widespread issues like what you're mentioning but they'll gladly take a look to make sure your account is okay. Thumbs up

Speak with an EA Advisor here

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (355 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have over 15,000,000 and  ranked up to like 140.  and have never got any

company coins on rank up

Message 5 of 6 (263 Views)

★★★ Guide
Do not worry about scoring all earned points and sometimes not appear. This is because there is a problem, once solved, points will be added to you and you may find yourself exceeding one or two ranks due to the points gained earlier, and if the problem persists with you, you should contact technical support to solve it. https://help.ea.com/en/
Message 6 of 6 (251 Views)