Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Issue with Alex Hunter Adventure

by delfaf18

Original Post

Issue with Alex Hunter Adventure

★★★★ Novice

Hello, Impossible for my kids to play the Alex Hunter story with their profiles but It works with mine...

Once we start the story, the game crash after some seconds and come back to the xbox menu.

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 6 (66 Views)

Re: Issue with Alex Hunter Adventure

Community Manager

@delfaf18 Sorry for the delay, it sounds like they have a corrupt save file. You may need to delete it under Customize - Profile - Delete for them to be able to play. 

-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 6 (50 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately not. Already done without success... 😢 

Message 3 of 6 (44 Views)

Community Manager

@delfaf18 Can you try these steps please, from the Xbox dashboard select Settings- All Settings- Network- Network Settings- Advanced Settings- Alternate MAC address - Clear- Restart. Then let me know if this persists?

-EA_Cade
Message 4 of 6 (42 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tested without success. Black screen comes once you launch the Alex Hunter adventure and back to the Xbox one dashboard. 

Message 5 of 6 (36 Views)

Community Manager

@delfaf18 Gotcha, if you highlight FIFA on the dashboard and then hit the Start button and select Manage Game you should see an option on the left that says Saved Data, select that and then select the gamertag having issues to delete the local data from the console only. 

Make sure you're only deleting it from the console and not from everywhere or you'll lose that save permanently.  After that just load FIFA and then continue the career as normal and you'll redownload the cloud version of the save.

Could you try that for me and let me know if you see any change?

-EA_Cade
Message 6 of 6 (32 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help