[Issue resolved] Game crashing upon launch.

by crazyeyes2k13

Original Post

Re: Game unable to load then crashes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I'm having the exact same issues which started 12 hours ago. Despite the Easter, March Madness, and Showdown events ending soon, this devalues game play for the week. This is starting to be a lil ridiculous been goin on for 6 hours since I've spoke with Tech support I need some kind of compensation, simply because I didn't create this problem. Perhaps a few weekly elites or platinum player, 1000 to 2000 NBA cash would fix it all......

Customer should always be first!

EA Sports "it's in the game"
Me: no comment
Message 61 of 149 (1,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice
exactly the same. i was just playing showdown then after waiting for next match the app automatically close. when i relaunched the app, already aint working. i tried my other account ( only the facebook link account having issue) no problem.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Message 62 of 149 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Novice
Do we know if they are working on a solution to this issue. I have been getting booted all day and not able to log on.
Message 63 of 149 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Novice
What number did you call?
Message 64 of 149 (1,154 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile crashes

★★★ Apprentice
We have a thread in technical support section. Hopefully all gets fixed soon
Message 65 of 149 (1,067 Views)

★★ Novice
I filed a claim and they called me.
Message 66 of 149 (1,143 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Got another league member who got this problem, so that's 5 of us now in our league, maybe soon we won't even be able to search for a tournament anymore. I hope EA's support team fixes issues like this as fast as they put in a new crappy content to money-grab players, real-talk.
Message 67 of 149 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This isn’t fair to loyal honest customers. Point blank period.
Message 68 of 149 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have the exact same problem, however it's been only 2 days for me. I've reach the EA support team on facebook and they also said they're on investigating. Hope all the best will come to us all in this stupid sittuation...Frown
Message 69 of 149 (1,119 Views)

★★ Apprentice
They should fix this before the mobile madness event expires because I dropped all my coins on MM elites and I can't even claim an MM master. What am I going to do with all those elites after the event F@#$%!
Message 70 of 149 (1,116 Views)