[Issue resolved] Game crashing upon launch.

by crazyeyes2k13

Original Post

Constant crashes randomly started

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a platinum pf for my classic lineup, then played a showdown quarter then whenever I tried again the game kept crashing when I'm about to start the quarter. Then I realised that season mode keeps causing crashes and season mode. i have tried force closing, rebooting the android device several times but to no avail.

Message 141 of 149 (1,354 Views)

Re: [Issue resolved] Game crashing upon launch.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I just started having this problem 5/5/2018. I see that this has happened in the past. I have not been given an explanation about what is going on or a timetable about when it will be fixed. The game appears to launch them it just crashes every time.

Message 142 of 149 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI Roger, 

I was having the same issue with my existing nba live Facebook account. I keep on logging in my Facebook account but the app will load and crash. Tried it several times but keep on crashing. Server is Asia and I can't wait to go back playing this game.

i will appreciate your immediate response.

Message 143 of 149 (1,256 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Help me please
Message 144 of 149 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie
any updates I badly want to play. Playoff heroes will be off in 3-4 days. Common Roger we extremely need your help.
Message 145 of 149 (1,220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having this issue. Leveled up in showdown and it crashed and now I can't log in to the app
Message 146 of 149 (1,209 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Roger, I am having the same issue!!! The game crashed when I was about to open a reward showdown pack at superstar 2... Please fix it I am already losing playoff moment tokens and I hope you guys give it back to us!! How am I supposed to complete a 97 ovr player if I can't play?? We are already losing, it has only 3 days left!!!

Can't find my player ID because I cant log in

name player: clutchwinner (android user)

Message 147 of 149 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Crashed why in Showdown mode. Was about to open pack for levelling up. Have tried hard and soft reset as well as reinstalling software on apple device. 

Can not log into account. Missing many playoff opportunities. 

Message 148 of 149 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem at the same point of game (when opening the pack from leveling up in showdown). 3 days and goes on..
Message 149 of 149 (1,157 Views)