Re: [Investigation on-going] Game crashing upon launch.

by crazyeyes2k13

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Plz man help us as soon u can we mess a lot

Message 81 of 149 (1,175 Views)

Re: Game unable to load then crashes

★★★★★ Novice
I’m with you on that Ken, I saw you up there in H2H, we played a few times, I got up there at the top 50, that was 3days ago. I’m in the same boat as you with this crash.
RvPnavv
Message 82 of 149 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem since saturday i was rank 34 in showdown now i can,t log in to the game plz rooger fix that problem soooon before showdown ends

Message 83 of 149 (1,371 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crazyeyes2k13
@ken

Hey guys same here, trying to get this resolved with ea but not effective, also was up there with you guys in H2h ,
RvPnavv
Message 84 of 149 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes I remember playing you @NetAssetValue. Praying this is resolved soon guys!! 4 days without sucks!!! I’m addicted let me back in EA!!! Please sooner the better. Watched my account KMoSeS fall from spot #193 last night. If I could have played those 4 days I’d still be top 20 or so. But......
Message 85 of 149 (1,356 Views)

Re: NBA live mobile will not load

★★★★★ Novice
That’s not true , Facebook link has nothing to do with this, I have Game Center on my iOS and it’s crashing with that as well.
Message 86 of 149 (1,342 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The maintenance that was done a few minutes ago, didn’t fix anything smh
Message 87 of 149 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Novice
FYI, I opened case # 40219277 with EA on Monday and chose the option to receive a call from support. A few minutes later I got a phone call and I explained the issue in detail to the rep. He got a technical support person on the line and we tried to recover my account which turned out to be unnecessary. Basically the issue persisted. Surprisingly the rep had not talked to anyone else who had reported this issue so I let them know that there were hundreds of people complaining about it on this forum as well as nbalivemobile.gg.

He was able to pull up this thread and others and found that several of his peers were talking with other customers reporting the same issue. At the end of the day they stated that this issue had to be sent to developers for resolution which they did.

The two biggest points of frustration for me are:

1. The standard timeframe for the developers to review and fix the issue is 5 business days however I didn’t find that out until I requested a call back again today.

2. The rep today informed me that i requested a call back through the case I opened yesterday. Apparently when you do that it pulls the case back from the developers and starts it over. He said that in order to get an update without impacting the progress of an inflight issue you have to open a new case and in the notes you state you are following up on an open issue. In other words, I cost myself an extra day by requesting a call back on my open issue.......

Lastly, I informed the rep today that I had bought NBA cash yesterday morning before this issue happened which I used to purchase mobile madness packs so I could complete the JJ Redick 96 OVR set. Unfortunately I did not have time to complete the sets before the app started crashing. Now the Mobile Madness set is closed and I basically wasted that money. So I asked for a refund or asked that they at least add the NBA cash back to my profile. They said that in order to make that happen I would have to submit the request through Apple because they manage the in app purchases on IOS devices. I have not done that yet but I suspect them to tell me I have to address this with EA (ie I expect to get the run around). We will see........Frustrating to say the least.
Message 88 of 149 (1,332 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I think I'm the first person who got this problem since I'm unable to log in for 4 days now lol. I am sure I am still in the top 10 if this did not happen. Not looking for any compensation at this point, just looking to have this fixed as soon as possible so I can get back grinding and get to top 100 atleast.
Message 89 of 149 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Novice
I hope they will fix it tonight
Message 90 of 149 (1,245 Views)