Issue in Auctions

by jusername13

Original Post

Issue in Auctions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

At this point I honestly don’t know if it was user error or a bug in the system, but I was attempting to list a 92 Deion Sanders for 300,000 and when it sold I was only credited with 30,000. While it most likely was user error I am wondering if there is anything that can be done. I am a loyal ea sports client of madden and fifa for years and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. When I reached out to Support they said that I had to post this issue on the forum, so I am really hoping that someone will be able to help me and hoping that this will not turn into a thread of other gamers calling me an idiot.

Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)

Re: Issue in Auctions

Community Manager

@jusername13

Unfortunately if you mislisted a player for the wrong amount, there is not a lot we can do for you here on AHQ.

Sorry.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry were you able to verify that I did list it for the incorrect price and that it was not a bug or glitch? Or are you just giving me the simplest answer from your end without actually checking anything? I would appreciate if you could at least confirm that before shooting me down completely. 

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)

Community Manager

@jusername13

I can see the completed listing.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)