Issue ONLY with Play Alone connection

by Shrax25

Original Post

Issue ONLY with Play Alone connection

★★★★★ Novice

have ZERO issues connecting to ALLDRIVE or SPEEDLISTS.  Other than the time to connect seeming slow (relatively slow, not huge delay)

I have gone through all the troubleshooting from here and Xbox One site.  Please don't give the links to that info.  I have been there done that.

I only have anything resembling issues changing to Play Alone.  I accept the fact I have to join Alldrive or Speedlists first.  Its annoying but not a game breaker.

My problem is when I then switch to Play Alone, I often get the error about connecting to the servers.  Weirdly I can always then connect to alldrive or speedlists.

going through the info I can locate there is no separate info for troubleshooting play alone connectivity.   Are there different UDP or TCP ports involved?

Is the reduced player base causing less resources to be put into the servers?  Or is the occasional play alone connectivity there to push folks to play with others to fill more multiplayer groups?

Just looking for a clear answer and not funneling through the same info I have completely gone through multiple times.

thanks

Message 1 of 1 (270 Views)