Re: Packs not counting

by edsatterfield

Original Post

Re: My MUTREWARDS.com account says i havent opened any packs. Theyre off by like

★ Novice

Not sure if the count is right but yes it is fixed for me. Thank you!

Message 31 of 40 (840 Views)

Re: My MUTREWARDS.com account says i havent opened any packs. Theyre off by like

Community Manager

@NWIN1 

Great, thanks.

barry.png
Message 32 of 40 (837 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine is fixed too. Thank you

Message 33 of 40 (830 Views)

★ Guide

I can confirm that it is now working and showing the correct number of packs.

Many thanks.

Message 34 of 40 (806 Views)

Re: [Issue] Madden 20 MUT Rewards - Showing "0 Packs opened"

★★★ Newbie

I’ve purchased 2 packs “ Clutch Pack “ each 40k coins.  After I purchased the first one. UT crashed and took a back to the main menu. Figured it was just a minor glitch and logged back went to UT and went to unopened packs it showed 0 so lost 40k on the first one. Figured it might just be a glitch within Ultimate Team and that my pack would be there next time I started up madden again and played UT. 2nd time

around purchased another “ Clutch Pack “ also costing me 40k coins. Same thing happened so I’ve lost 80k coins I could have spent on the auction house or saved up to buy a player from the auction house! This is happening on Xbox one my gamer tag is FaZe Cloisser any way I can get my coins refunded i could care less for the packs now since it seems to just glitch out every time i try and purchase a pack anyways. 

Message 35 of 40 (775 Views)

Re: [Issue] Madden 20 MUT Rewards - Showing "0 Packs opened"

★ Novice

Mine still aren’t showing up

Message 36 of 40 (738 Views)

Re: Packs not counting

★★★ Newbie

My mut rewards days zero packs also and I've opened tons of packs

Message 37 of 40 (735 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello 

are you supposed to get something special for this or nah? i posted it to twitter but no replies yet 

Message 38 of 40 (645 Views)

★ Novice

I have over 4000 packs opened and it still shows 0 packs every time Frown

Message 39 of 40 (608 Views)

Re: MUT 20 Packs Opened Showing Zero

★★★ Newbie

Please help me just did the draft night special and 4 stared all 4 and didn’t receive not one pack please help me I want what I worked for 

Message 40 of 40 (531 Views)