Original Post

Highlighted

Isharay Sniper Rifle X suspiciously high material costs

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Super Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug The Isharay Sniper Rifle requires Shell Filaments as second crafting material. Specifically an amount of 24/28/31/35/40/43/44/47/48/550!!! sorted by level I to X. Considering the small increase in required Shell Filaments I am pretty sure the raise from 48 to 550 was a typo made by some programmer and was actually meant to be from 48 to 55. If I am right and that was in fact a mistake I am sure many players would appreciate a correction of that value in the next patch. Thank you very much!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Please select your region Europe
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service? Telekom (Germany)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is a fix value in the game and doesn't appear randomly.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX 1070
Please enter memory size in GB. 16

The Isharay Sniper Rifle requires Shell Filaments as second crafting material.

Specifically an amount of 24/28/31/35/40/43/44/47/48/550!!! sorted by level I to X. Considering the small increase in required Shell Filaments I am pretty sure the raise from 48 to 550 was a typo made by some programmer and was actually meant to be from 48 to 55.

If I am right and that was in fact a mistake I am sure many players would appreciate a correction of that value in the next patch.

Thank you very much!

Message 1 of 4 (599 Views)

Re: Isharay Sniper Rifle X suspiciously high material costs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I know there used to be a typo in the Asari Sword IX that meant any crafted ASIX or any ASIX found in the wild (such as through strike team item boxes) would be labeled "Asari Sword VIII," but its stats were Tier IX. So while its label was wrong, it operated as intended.

Can you confirm that 550 shell filaments are indeed required, as stated, and that it's a functional as well as a typographical error? (I'm assuming you're absolutely right that it's a typo.) I can also check when I get back to my computer.

ETA: I actually can't check on my computer. I forgot I don't have this one researched at all, much less to Tier X. Sorry!

Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried making the weapon with around 100 shell filaments in my inventory, couldn't do it. I collected 550 of them and could build the weapon.

Message 3 of 4 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes I think thats a typo from 55 to 550. Because it took me 39800 credits to buy that amount of Shell filaments.

Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help