Is this a Bug??

by TAW-Denokiller

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is this a Bug??

★★ Apprentice

So I am not sure if this is a Bug or Not

I was Playing GA with my Heavy on Starkiller

We were at the 2nd task of taking the platform, and I was doing really well, I had killed like 8 people and I was playing the objective so when I finally died it added up like 6000 Battle points to my total which gave me over 9000.

there were no hero's or ships available just the jet pack and wookiee so I just kept playing the heavy. Got my score up to 10,000 BP

we didn't win the objective and the results page came out and it said I only scored like 5500 BP???

I didn't spend any BP I only played the heavy is this a bug???  

Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is this a Bug??

★★★★ Guide
Actually, I think you're confusing your battle points with your score, which aren't the same thing. The end number of the round is your score... That's what's on the scoreboard. That number has never been the same as my collected battle points.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)

All Replies

not a bug just a cause of your load-out I suspect.

All 4 class's come with a star card that lets you  earn BP faster but its dose not add them to your over all score.

Like if you have say 10k BP on score bored you will have more than that to spend due to star card affect

Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Actually, I think you're confusing your battle points with your score, which aren't the same thing. The end number of the round is your score... That's what's on the scoreboard. That number has never been the same as my collected battle points.
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)