Is there gonna be a Patch soon for PC or not, Ghost?

by GoodGuyMike

Original Post

Is there gonna be a Patch soon for PC or not, Ghost?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

All I want to know if there is any work done to improve PC performance and if remaining issues like low frame rates, texture popping, draw distance and plus are being addressed at this point.

I had to put HEAT on hold due to it's poor optimization and since I see many people complaining about same technical issues and I see no response to our problems. Could someone at Ghost give us some meaningful feedback for a change? like, how other development teams do nowadays? having regard for it's community and keep us updated.

I believe we deserve some transparency from the staff since we are the ones who bought their product, no?

Message 12 of 18 (815 Views)

how has there been no report to the fans about working on the issues?

★ Apprentice

Like we all stated already, the game is pretty unplayable because of the constant crashes. Besides some people from EA help in here there has not been a single report about the game having issues? I wouldn't mind waiting untill a fix if they could at least admit it. Now I just feel scammed that somewhere some big EA guy is laughing at his desk for tricking us all into buying a broken game. Like the known saying , the first step in fixing a problem is admitting there is one. 

Message 1 of 18 (1,007 Views)

Re: how has there been no report to the fans about working on the issues?

★★★★ Novice
@Solumious Best post yet!
Message 2 of 18 (971 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Solumious Hasn't this been the usual EA Strategy?
Message 3 of 18 (957 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I spoke to someone yesterday about not being able to save and it was pretty pointless as they don't have any idea when it will be fixed or even what is happening so basically I paid £69.99 for a game I have to start again every time I play it (autosave symble shows up but doesn't save anything) and with no manual save what TF were they thinking

Message 4 of 18 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You’re completely right and we have to defend our consumer’s rights. I didn’t pay £60 for a broken game which was about to brake my PS4 pro, I had countless crushes without enjoyment. I’m about to sue them if it happens again.

Message 5 of 18 (895 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

lol, this is the first EA game I bought in four years (or maybe more) and I have to say... if it wasn't for Fifa and a few more (let's say two) more titles, EA would be up to it's neck in quicksand.
But as it stands right now, it's in knee deep. The topics and stuff I red over the last few years paint a grim near future for EA if this keeps up any longer.
That being said, the heat level difficulty, the crashes, some things that are missing in photo mode... and not one reply...

They can choose to fix this by making themselves active in the community, or they can stay dead silent, adding ANOTHER game that barely made them enough money adding to their increasing bad reputation.
Stopped playing this game as of tonight and will wait any news for a patch before I continue playing. As for the rest, I'm done with this stupid stuff. What was I thinking giving them a chance?

Hope it all works out for you guys.

Message 6 of 18 (885 Views)

★ Apprentice
@WhiteFoxie001 I know exactly how you feel. I also tend to stay away from EA games lately and thought I’d give them a shot on this one. Big mistake obviously, and the worst part is that I should have looked into this before buying. The problem is that if they don’t make any announcements that it’s hard to see if there are any issues. They won’t know something is wrong if we don’t talk about it right? What a way of selling videogames
Message 7 of 18 (848 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I play on X1X and crashes happen all the time. Yesterday for example .. Freeroaming .. game freezes, black screen, sound is stuttering and then, the game shuts down. 

It's annoying. REALLY annoying. 

Message 8 of 18 (828 Views)

EA When Repair Patch ?

★ Apprentice

Hello EA, Caan any of the employees answer when there is a patch fixing the game with bugs that are still being raised in the forum? Please ?

Message 9 of 18 (865 Views)