Re: Is there gonna be a Patch soon for PC or not, Ghost?

by MaouChan

Original Post

Re: EA When Repair Patch ?

★ Guide
@maluch551 They really need to communicate with their community more.
Message 10 of 18 (480 Views)

Re: how has there been no report to the fans about working on the issues?

★ Guide
@WhiteFoxie001 Same, I'm done with this game until the following are fixed:

-Ability to re-bind controller controls
-Performance fixes (there's no reason my 2080Ti and 9900K shouldn't be destroying this game, but alas, here I am)
-The fact that cars get scratched all to hell after two minutes even if you don't touch a single object (this HAS to be a bug, scratches act the same way dirt does, as in, they accumulate over time/with distance driven)
-Buttons being mapped to multiple controls, leading to bribing the cops when downshifting and other nonsense.
Message 11 of 18 (471 Views)

Community Manager

@GoodGuyMike 

There are updates upcoming but we do not want to commit to specific dates as they are subject to change.

If you click on the Origin menu, application Settings, Application, Client Update, turn Automatically games updates to ON, you will get any available patches ASAP.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 13 of 18 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry 

Hi Barry, 

Thanks for letting us when someday it will get a patch soon.

We want clarification from Ghost Games Studio on;

Why release a video game that isn’t fully functional on most platforms which it should’ve been delayed?

I like NFS Heat but it’s frustrating how it turned out crashing and freezing every 10-20mins. I know from a developers prospectives they want the user to enjoy and experience their hard working products they’ve been working on for soo long, but this is not acceptable.

Message 14 of 18 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

A patch for Xbox One as well please lost all my cars!! 

Message 15 of 18 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Had the same issues and more on my Xbox. Is it time to boycott EA again?

Message 16 of 18 (373 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Been checking daily for a patch hoping to play for more than 20 minute intervals without the game crashing.

In the meantime my crashdump folder has a little over 100 files in it now lol

Message 17 of 18 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

@GoodGuyMike 

There are updates upcoming but we do not want to commit to specific dates as they are subject to change.

If you click on the Origin menu, application Settings, Application, Client Update, turn Automatically games updates to ON, you will get any available patches ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi Barry, 

I appreciate it's not easy to roll out updates, but the game is genuinely unplayable if you want to play with manual controls, and as someone that finds automatic gearbox play extremely boring, this is pretty much an unacceptable state for the game to be in. 

There needs to be a simple hot fix for the game where the 'Bribe Cops' button is a 3 second long press and the same for the 'Enter Garage/Shop' button, because right now we can't shift without doing the wrong action.

Message 18 of 18 (236 Views)