Is there anynoby working in EA help to actually help ?

by Swatbaker1944

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there anynoby working in EA help to actually help ?

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I'm asking this because it's been almost 2-3 weeks my Battlefied V Multiplayer access, and stats have been stopped (Yes, banned), and the reason given was cheat.

Yes I  know, cheat.

Basically cheaters keep playing the whole game, some stay for more than 7 months, but in my case, playing and having fun with Friends with crap scores is cheat.

So basically I wanted to contact EA help as my BFV menu suggest me to do if it is a wrong.

(I have no idea how to justify I don't cheat, I just "hope" it's the anti cheat program that just find an Overlay it doesnt like, and get my account back from a real person who can verify this, but reading post on this forum made me lost the few hopes I had....)

Anyway, I've created a post mid december, 1st problem : since then, I can only contact EA by Emails. No tchats, no phone numbers given in the "contact" section for me.

So I created an Email "Files", saying it could take more longer than any other way, which I also understand.

But it's been 2 weeks....

And recently I just realisted my "file" 's just being "updated" every single day, but I still have no answers.

Can anyone just tell me what to do ?

I really have lost hope, I just want to play with my friends...

Thx by advance, even just for reading this.

Have a good day !

Message 1 of 5 (507 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there anynoby working in EA help to actually help ?

Hero
@Swatbaker1944 They don't need to give you a reason unfortunately and as they have determined that you breached the ToS there ultimately may not be much you can do.

Moreover bans are not really discussed here all you can really do is follow the link Carbonic gave you or email lets_talk@ea.com.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (426 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Message 2 of 5 (445 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesnt really work, they just responded they stay on their Star decision.

Now i'm just trying to find a way to justify myself but seems like they won't accept anything.

Guess they just ban people they don't like, since I got banned for false reason, and they're not even CAPABLE of saying what is the program that got them into this decision.

I'm gonna put them on justice that's it.

Thanks anyway.

Message 3 of 5 (437 Views)

Hero
@Swatbaker1944 They don't need to give you a reason unfortunately and as they have determined that you breached the ToS there ultimately may not be much you can do.

Moreover bans are not really discussed here all you can really do is follow the link Carbonic gave you or email lets_talk@ea.com.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @Swatbaker1944 AHQ or EA forums are not the place to talk about your ban and I will be closing this topic.

Seeing as you have already reached out to EA help I don't need to link how to contact them. It takes a few days before you get an answer from them, currently have a high volume of contacts.

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (417 Views)