Is there an official process for changing the age of your account?

by gvcvbccvv

Original Post

Is there an official process for changing the age of your account?

★★★★★ Newbie

I've done some searching but can't see any specific steps to change my account so that I can change my in game name and access guild chat functions.

Is there a thread that I missed? Is it possible for EA to change my account directly if I provide my player ID?

This seems to be a technical issue for lots of people but I haven't found a solution yet that doesn't involve a suggestion of just starting over...

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (706 Views)

Re: Is there an official process for changing the age of your account?

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Serg1k87 ,

sorry for the late response!

There once was an update to address underage accounts. Please follow the instructions from the link to setup your age correctly.

After that you should be able to access the guild chat.

All the best,

1. Create a ticket from the in game Help menu (Settings -> Help)
    5ze13dzcbtw5.png
  2. You will be redirected to help.ea.com and prompted to select a topic -> Select “Connection and tech support” then scroll down and click on “Contact Us”
    8eqvpvwk3uk7.png
  3. You will be prompted to select issue -> Select “Installation” and fill in your Ally Code
    ioiwx5udf2tc.png
  4. Select Contact Option and fill in the information required (First name, Last name, Email address) and click “Next”
    al3lrmnotuh2.png
  5. From the “Recommended Support Option” scroll down to “Other Support Options” and select either “Chat” or “Get a call”
    n6xv358pkv9w.png
  6. You will then get in contact with an EA Advisor and request a date of birth change/update. Our customer support team will guide you through the process. You will need to verify your age with the support representative.

Message 2 of 2 (569 Views)