Is there a way to transfer my guest account to my existing Game Center account ?

by lancelot69696969

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to transfer my guest account to my existing Game Center account ?

★★★ Newbie

Can someone help me to transfer my guest account to my existing Game Center account because i am worried to lose my guest account’s progress.

Message 1 of 2 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there a way to transfer my guest account to my existing Game Center accou

Community Manager

@lancelot69696969 I would recommend reaching out to an advisor by following the information here, in order for them to look at your account and see what may be done.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (392 Views)

All Replies

Re: Is there a way to transfer my guest account to my existing Game Center accou

Community Manager

@lancelot69696969 I would recommend reaching out to an advisor by following the information here, in order for them to look at your account and see what may be done.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (393 Views)