So sad and needs to be fixed!

by Looneyshadowdog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to transfer cosmetic items from a console to PC?

★★★ Newbie

*Disclaimer - I am quite certain this has been posted in here numerous times, but I can't seem to find anything that is ~newer~ to verify the info. Apologies in advance*

As the title mentions - I am looking for a way to move my cosmetic items from a console (Xbox in my case) to my new PC.

I am hoping that my heirloom for Wraith, and many many many skins I have obtained are not all essentially garbage because I switched systems. 
Idc so much about progress, but I hoping that items I paid for are interchangeable between systems.

Message 1 of 5 (4,646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there a way to transfer cosmetic items from a console to PC?

Hey @B1iZaRdxX 

There is currently no way to transfer cosmetics to another platform.
This is a much-requested feature but they haven't released anything yet about this if this would be added to Apex.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,621 Views)

All Replies

Hey @B1iZaRdxX 

There is currently no way to transfer cosmetics to another platform.
This is a much-requested feature but they haven't released anything yet about this if this would be added to Apex.

Message 2 of 5 (4,622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@ZeelmaekersAre they planning on implementing something similar? It would be such a shame to lose my heirloom considering it is so incredibly rare. Just because my ps4 broke and I can’t afford a new one, so I switched to pc.

Message 3 of 5 (4,446 Views)

@snipanosaveu 

Currently, I don't think there is any news on being able to transfer cosmetics/account progress.

It would be a nice thing to have to as a feature soon but currently, I haven't seen any announcement of it.

Message 4 of 5 (4,441 Views)

So sad and needs to be fixed!

★★★ Newbie

So tragic that is has been like this I lost all my progress when I switched from Xbox to PC also I couldn't use my leftover in-game currency. I hope tis gets fixed soon, I actually made a new topic on this but looked for ?people with similar problems in the forums

Message 5 of 5 (2,875 Views)