Re: Is there a way to go back in my account sabe files? Someone used my account.

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to go back in my account sabe files? Someone used my account.

★ Novice

Yesterday around 12pm-1am or even before, i stopped playing. Today an 11 am i open the game and saw that i was 3 divisions in plat higher then checked my profile and saw most kills 2. Whoever got in my account wasted my crafting metals and my legend tokens. Now my legend stats are ruined, they are not mine anymore, i have 6k damage in a lot of characters, and i would like to know if there is a way in which my account can get back to where it was, i want to get all those badges by myself. i was level 142 and now i am level 148 i was y plat 4 with arround 5k rp and now i am in plat 1 with 6850 rp.  they played with Gibraltar, Octane and valkirye, those are the ones that i can easily see they used caus now i have all the badges that i didnt have on them.

it looks like they played around 5 or 7 games on my account, i counted the "kills as kill leader" tracker and i can say they played 1 game with gibraltar, maybe 2 games with octane and maybe 3 games with valk. I had no kills on that trackers, i had less than 5 in all of them.

I asked a friend of mine to see the club times and it said 11 hours ago was my last game and 8h ago someone got into my account and left the club, this is the second time someone has gotten in my account, the first time it didnt seem that someone played, they only got me out of my clan.

If there is a way to return to my stats form yesterday i will love to be able to do it. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there a way to go back in my account sabe files? Someone used my account.

Community Manager

Hi there, @Angelowquesfasd.

I'm very sorry, but we can't restore your account. What we can do is help get it secured so the chances of someone accessing your account again are reduced in the future. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (225 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Angelowquesfasd.

I'm very sorry, but we can't restore your account. What we can do is help get it secured so the chances of someone accessing your account again are reduced in the future. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo mmm, is it able to refund what they bought?, they bought fuse, and a skin for gibraltar.(i dont know if they bought something else)
Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

Community Manager

@Angelowquesfasd 

I don't believe this can be done, but you'll need to contact an advisor to check on it.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)