Re: Is there a way to adjust the screen size in Anthem on Xbox?

by theeseanjames69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to adjust the screen size in Anthem on Xbox?

★ Apprentice

Like the topic says, is there a way in Anthem on Xbox to adjust the screen size. Somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 an inch is being cut off at the edges of my tv. It cuts off part of the compass at the top of the screen in freeplay and missions. It also cuts off the edge of text sometimes that appear near the sides or bottom of the screen. It's only an inconvenience as it's still legible but it's one that is slowly but surely souring my experience with the game because I notice it a little more every time I play the game. This is a feature that appears front and center in just about every other game on Xbox, resizing the game to match your tv screen size, yet it seems to be nowhere to be found in Anthem on Xbox. I NEED a fix for this or it is going to slowly drive me crazy. It's like an itch you can't scratch that just keeps getting worse. 

Message 3 of 18 (29,812 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Go to settings in the pause menu, then down to interface, select HUD. Then scroll down all the way to Display Area Adjustment. I had to turn mine down to 50%. Once you back out of the settings it’ll readjust. It was driving me crazy also

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (29,695 Views)

All Replies

Sceen size

★ Novice

Is there a way to adjust the screen size on xbox one? While playing I can not see the compass, health and shield meters and some of the text for tracked missions. I have tried adjusting my screen ratio on my TV to no avail. I play on a xbox one and a 65" sharp aquas

Message 1 of 18 (26,901 Views)

Controller config & screen resize

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello! I'm on xbox one x and everytime I log in I have to turn on invert look. It doesnt save the settings I put on after the game closes, so every single time I hop on anthem I have to go into the menu and reconfigure everything before I can continue... wasn't an issue in the demo, but somehow it is in the full game!?

Also, my screen is cut off on my television, with no option to resize, that I have found so far. Traversing the world and finding enemies is very difficult because of this. 

Message 2 of 18 (26,909 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Go to settings in the pause menu, then down to interface, select HUD. Then scroll down all the way to Display Area Adjustment. I had to turn mine down to 50%. Once you back out of the settings it’ll readjust. It was driving me crazy also
Message 4 of 18 (29,696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! This was driving me crazy! lol

Message 5 of 18 (29,440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 6 of 18 (29,376 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Holly * I think I owe you my kidney thanks
Message 7 of 18 (28,389 Views)

★ Novice

I still have the same issue.  My game overall is not sized right for the TV I am on.  Other games give the ability to adjust the viewable area of the game.  Even out of the suit, I have stuff going off the screen.  At least this  makes the game playable on this tv.

Message 8 of 18 (27,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!

Message 9 of 18 (27,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! If you need a kidney or a lung, it's yours. 

Message 10 of 18 (26,227 Views)