Is it possible to move squad arena shards?

by TrySpinning

Original Post

Is it possible to move squad arena shards?

★★★★ Novice

So there's a guy in my shard that has decided that he's going to stalk my arena movement and attack me any time he can, as in he clicks the button faster than I can use crystals to refresh to do 2 fights back to back to avoid him attacking me, he's that persistent.  I've thought about changing my arena payout times but they'd show up on swgoh.gg using my friend code anyway, and he's running a JKR squad which means he can beat any squad in the game except a maxed out general skywalker and 501st, so just having a squad he can't beat is unlikely.  Even if he couldn't beat me he could engage me in combat and prevent me from doing fights during my payout, which is also disruptive.

The only I can possibly think of getting out of it is to have my arena shard changed.

Otherwise the only other thing I can think of is getting a refund for as far back as I can from google play and quitting the game, because of a griefer who has it out for me.

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Re: Is it possible to move squad arena shards?

@TrySpinning I don't believe there's a way to switch shards.

Four other options you have:
1- send them a DM i game and ask them to stop
2- make contact with other members of your shard and ask them for help.
3- change your payout time
4- begin griefing them at their payout

Re: Is it possible to move squad arena shards?

★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013
1. The reason he decided to specifically stalk my payout is because I DM'ed him to please stop attacking me during my payout. He made it personal then.
2. I have been doing this but most of this happens further back, during my climb, and most of them are in the top 20 so they're usually not in position to help, although 1 did help yesterday when they were able to attack him at the same time I was attacking someone making the gap too wide for him to attack me. I was thankful for that.
3. He can look up my swgoh.gg account and find my new payout time so I don't think that'd work (1 more day before I could do this, it's possible but I think it'd be futile)
4. This guy doesn't care about his arena standing, at least so he claims. He considered it "cheating" to do your attacks just before your payout time because he does his earlier and just waits.

so so far, only 2 seems like it's partly viable but because a lot of these guys are at the top and aren't dealing with ranks 50-20 very often, and this guy is usually in the 30's and only gets under 30 from attacking me.. so it's going to be kind of spotty when someone can help.
Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)