Re: Is it possible to get passed level 50 in SWTOR with a free to play character

by Angelkatie23

Original Post

Re: Is it possible to get passed level 50 in SWTOR with a free to play character

@Ian_DAFUQ 

Just to clarify a little what Ahrngrim is trying to say, if you subscribe now you can level from 65 to 70 and when you drop back to preferred you can still level to 70

preferred keep access to what ever was released at the time of subscription, as this moment in time all expansions to KOTET and able to level to 70

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 11 of 13 (1,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah, but there is not much difference between free and preferred. in money accumulation for free player are 250.000 credit and for preferred only get 350.000 credits despite have already subscribe once, that is not much upgrade for preferred player, at laeast give preferred player 2-3million, that would make everyone want to subscribe even once. and whats is with the cartel market system, after buying from cartel market you have to unlock it by spending more cartel for other character we have, thats too much. whats up with that???

Message 12 of 13 (1,400 Views)

★★ Novice

preferred is not 50 i seen preferred at 70  

Message 13 of 13 (429 Views)