Re: Invite friends

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invite friends

★★ Novice

Oh where do I start. For one i cant invite friends to games or join off them when they have two people in the lobby. It says Lobby full every single time. Not only that but everytime i complete a match and ready up again, my teammates get into a match but I dont. This is especially aggravating in ranked. My teammates will be in the match together without a third and then when they leave, THEY GET A PENALTY. I am a 10k octane. I’ve devoted alot of time to this game in the past year and i would appreciate it if instead of making a bunch of maps and characters, you guys would devote your time to fixing your servers. APEX IS DYING. WE ARE CRYING OUT TO YOUUUUU. CONDUCT SERVER MAINTENANCE!!!! Or you will lose what little of a player base you have. I’m gonna go play Ark now. Since apex wants to be dog *. I hope it was worth it. I’ll come back to apex when the servers are fixed.(Heres a million dollar idea: have a “fix our servers event” and let there be multiple people in a firing range so they can train while you guys fix your *.) But even if you do that people still get kicked out of the firing range randomly. I know you guys aren’t using P2P. If your gonna use servers why not take care of them? Dont be like fortnite and keep adding on new * until the game dies. Maintain your player base then you can grow it. Stixman42 signin out✌️

Message 1 of 4 (508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@Stix_man42 Closing this thread, for now, If you continue having issues, please make a new post.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (420 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Stix_man42 Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)

Community Manager
@Stix_man42 Wanted to confirm if this is still happening?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (437 Views)

Community Manager
@Stix_man42 Closing this thread, for now, If you continue having issues, please make a new post.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (421 Views)