Invite bug

by ChevyGamer91

Original Post

Invite bug

★ Apprentice

When someone sends an invite to join there game and i try to select join, it doesn't let me select the join button and selects the options behind the invite box.

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Re: Invite bug

Community Manager

@ChevyGamer91 

Which platform are you playing on and do you use any other type of overlays if you're on PC?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can not invite friends or be invited. I see my friend is online and playing. I try to invite but they never get it. We connected once and played for a while then while we were in intermission she tried ti bring a 3rd person on board then she disappeared and we have not been able to team up since. I am using xbox1. 

Message 3 of 4 (222 Views)

Community Manager

@ticktack35 

Things to check:

Do you have your invite feature set to OPEN or Invite Only when you're in the lobby. 

What is your NAT type? Check this under Xbox One Network Settings. OPEN is ideal, even moderate, but if you see STRICT please check out these steps from Xbox to adjust that. 

Perform basic console troubleshooting:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)