Invalid account

by GhostReaper5316

Original Post

Invalid account

★★ Novice

EA pls fix my account, I had a whole bunch of stuff on that account and a lot of kills. I really love apex and I would really hate to restart all over again. I really wanna keep playing the game. Hopefully you can fix it be fore the new season comes out. Please I beg you. 

Message 1 of 8 (521 Views)

My account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing since launch and love this game. I have put a significant amount of money into the game Andy have been grinding this past week and finally reached plat. When I got back on today afternoon taking a break it doesn’t let me log into my account Andy it says “This account is invalid.” I have been using this account since day one and it’s had the sameness email and everything, I don’t need understand why this is happening. Please help me get my account back.

Message 2 of 8 (543 Views)

Invalid Account

★★★ Newbie

On Madden 20 it says “Invalid Account”, how do I fix that problem?

Message 3 of 8 (500 Views)

Invalid account ps4

★★★ Newbie

I have tried reinstalling apex changed my account  pass but it still says invalid account. The only EA game of mine working is Titanfall 2 on PS4 btw. 

Message 4 of 8 (496 Views)

Re: My account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

Someone help me please 

Message 5 of 8 (485 Views)

Re: Invalid account

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GhostReaper5316 

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 8 (464 Views)

Re: Invalid account

★★ Novice

But I am on Xbox 

Message 7 of 8 (408 Views)

My EA account is invalid all of a sudden

★ Novice

I have been using the same EA account and PSN ID (gamer tag) for 4-6 years, my EA account has now been coming up as invalid for over 2 months, i have talked to the people at live chat, with no help and no resolution, ending in a lot of frustration. I recently changed my PSN ID (gamer tag), i do not know if this is a contributing factor to this issue is so please help!!!!

Message 8 of 8 (450 Views)