Invalid account?

by xChIlLuMx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid account?

★ Novice

I have a invaild account error now for the past week. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. I need to somehow get hold of someone that can help me. Seeings how it seems like EA support center is shut down or something. Please if you can help let me know!

Message 1 of 9 (2,429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Invalid account?

Hey @xChIlLuMx 

Have you already tried to reset the password of your EA account?
This should unlock your account again and should be able to log in again.

If this didn't do the trick, you might want to reach out to the support team, the English chat option has been reduced to 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m but you can also reach out to them via Facebook and Twitter.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,302 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Just ran  into this problem today. Seeing as I never made an EA account before this I don't understand why. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the other player in the house who also does not have an EA account. Tried to create an account to link with APEX but I can't even find anyplace to do that. Hopefully someone will have an answer.

Message 2 of 9 (2,367 Views)

★ Novice
@moocowjuice2552 Yea if we can get this blasted out there might be able to get hold of someone that can help
Message 3 of 9 (2,349 Views)

Hey @xChIlLuMx 

Have you already tried to reset the password of your EA account?
This should unlock your account again and should be able to log in again.

If this didn't do the trick, you might want to reach out to the support team, the English chat option has been reduced to 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m but you can also reach out to them via Facebook and Twitter.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 9 (2,303 Views)

★ Novice

Ok so it's not for this it's for a specific game called apex that is giving me the error code.

Message 5 of 9 (2,231 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xChIlLuMx

While you may be seeing the "invalid account" error in Apex Legends, resetting your EA Account password might still help. When you're playing the game you're still connecting with your EA Account, so a password reset may do the trick. 

If you need some details on how you can reset the EA Account password check out the EA Help website. If you're still getting the same error even after changing the password it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team like @Zeelmaekers mentioned. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 9 (2,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The "help" team has emailed me several times with no solution. At all. They keep asking the same 5 questions. I still cant access apex. Cant link my account to apex. Im over it. 

Message 7 of 9 (1,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zeelmaekers This is work
Message 8 of 9 (1,693 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Kent,

My buddy has run into an issue where the email associated with the EA account is 10+ years old and no longer valid.  Therefore, he cannot retrieve or reset his password.  

He's filled out the recovery form and done the following:

-Listed all EA games purchased

-Provided in game stats

-Listed achievements and unlock dates

-Provided the IP address for the Xbox

He was still denied, and basically told he wouldn't be able to play an EA game online again.  Would you be able to help?

Thanks.  

Message 9 of 9 (1,383 Views)