connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker

by YuNoA1122

Original Post

Invalid Token/Connection bug

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to get in a match it kicks me out replying with a "invalid_token_no_marker" or "can't connect to EA servers" its getting really tiring, I was playing fine in season 7 but when 8 started I haven't been able to play more than one match without getting kicked out, are they working on this problem, I can't even do event missions cause of this

Message 1 of 4 (403 Views)

Re: Invalid Token/Connection bug

★★★★ Novice

They don’t care about us minorities they were working on this error but they said that they “fixed it already” so it’s our internet router 

Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

Connection rejected: Invalid_token_no_marker

★★★★ Novice

When are we going to get this error fixed?! The error has been here since crossplay and there is no attention to this error, is like you guys don’t even care about us. I’m tire of waiting and waiting it’s been already like 6 months!! And still no fix and no communication from Respawn or EA, and don’t tell me to reset my router or turn off the console or even change de IP address, none of that worked 

Message 3 of 4 (390 Views)

connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker

★★ Novice

good evening I was able to play apex legends until March 24, 2021, but after 27th, I can no longer play individually. When I join a friend's party, it matches, but when I do an individual match, I get "connection rejected: invalid_token_no_marker". Also, there are many cases where you cannot connect to the EA server. Would you please let me play the game?

PlayStation4

Name: nohohon0606

EA Name: YuNoA1112

Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)