Invalid Security Answer, Can't Contact EA

by TOFFEsa1234

Original Post

Invalid Security Answer, Can't Contact EA

★★★ Newbie

Hello all!

I know my security answer for my account, however it is not accepting the answer that I know is correct. Anyway, this is my main issue I would like to solve. I am aware that I should be contacting a "Game Adviser" or similar in the Contact Us section. This wouldn't be a problem, however, I filled out the form and it only gives my the option to put in my phone number, so I can be called by them. The problem is that I am currently in Australia and it only accepts US and UK phone numbers. Is there anywhere where I can simply request a live chat? This area does not allow me to request a live chat, despite what many others are telling me: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (373 Views)

Re: Invalid Security Answer, Can't Contact EA

EA Staff

@TOFFEsa1234 You can change the country in the top left hand corner of Help.EA.com and choosing the correct country give the best contact options. I shall copy the contact details for Australia below:

Support Contact Information

Telephone:  18 0089 4823   EA advisors are available to take your call Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. AEST. If you need assistance outside of this service, visit help.ea.com Depending on your location or network policies, telephone charges may apply. You may be charged when calling from a mobile phone. This number may not be accessible from some mobile network providers. For more information, contact your network provider.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 2 (365 Views)