Re: Invalid Account With a Deleted Email Address

by matt100111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid Account With a Deleted Email Address

★★ Novice

Creating a new topic on this since there's some people who are getting this error message, but their EA account is associated with an email that is now deleted.  I haven't seen one post where this situation has been rectified.  

I'm posting this for a buddy of mine who can't access the forum since he can't get into his account.  As mentioned, the email associated with his EA account is 10+ years old and no longer valid.  Therefore, he cannot retrieve or reset his password.  

He's filled out the recovery form and done the following:

-Listed all EA games purchased

-Provided in game stats

-Listed achievements and unlock dates

-Provided the IP address for the Xbox

He was still denied, and basically told he wouldn't be able to play an EA game online again.  Can someone from EA please provide an answer on how to fix this situation?  Thanks.  

Message 1 of 7 (1,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @xLucid1

I'm sorry, but account issues are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Account Recovery team would need to review the account and see if they can help update the email address. 

If they were unable to verify the account using the information provided so far, I can only suggest following up with them to see if there is any other information they could use to move forward. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,117 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @xLucid1

I'm sorry, but account issues are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Account Recovery team would need to review the account and see if they can help update the email address. 

If they were unable to verify the account using the information provided so far, I can only suggest following up with them to see if there is any other information they could use to move forward. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,118 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Kent our money goes so easy and help is so hard
Message 3 of 7 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent i play this game every day but today when i want to play massage come up says your account is not invalid
why??
Message 4 of 7 (958 Views)

Community Manager

@adam_kira 

Try resetting your account password if you haven't already given that a shot. It often helps get past the "invalid account" message. You can find more info on how to reset it over at the EA Help website.

If you're still getting the same error after you've already changed the password it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. For more details on how to create a case with them visit the EA Help site. You could also speak with them through Facebook or Twitter instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 7 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey Kent every time I try to play battlefront 2 or any ea game it gives me this thing that’s says Your login credentials might have expired and says I need to go to ea.com but that account got hacked and deleted any help?  @EA_Kent 

Message 6 of 7 (606 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @vhgf2rkyo5u1

Apologies for the late reply on this. When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. Unfortunately an issue like this isn't something we can help with over Answers HQ. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (519 Views)