Re: Can't connect to rocket arena

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invalid Account - Can't connect to rocket arena

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I just bought the game and created my Ea account for rocket arena, but it keeps saying that my account is invalid. My internet is working and the ps4 servers are up and running. Please help.

(Changed topic name to reflect the issue) - Atic 

Message 1 of 12 (15,602 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @Pestyz.

Normally, resetting the password for your EA account resolves this. Can you try that for me? The password can be reset at www.origin.com. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (15,447 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Pestyz.

Normally, resetting the password for your EA account resolves this. Can you try that for me? The password can be reset at www.origin.com. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 12 (15,448 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello @EA_Aljo.
I have just brought rocket arena downloaded it and was going to play it but when I pressed x it told me that my account was invalid and it sent me to this website. So I created an EA account and tried again but its still telling me that my account is invalid so I changed my password but it still saying my account is invalid and I don't know what to do.
Yours Sincerely,
SlothKing364
Message 3 of 12 (14,807 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hello, @SlothKing364.

Try going to www.origin.com and reset the password for your EA account. Not the new account you created, but the original one you play our games on. If you don't know what that is, contact @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll try to help with this.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 12 (14,757 Views)

EA Account Invalid

★★★ Newbie

As the title suggests,opening any EA game (Apex Legends, Battlefront 2, NHL 19) tells me my account is invalid. 

Online help says to reset my EA account password but I cannot login to EA at all as I do not know for sure the email address the account is under. It is likely it is an email address I no longer have access to. 

EA Help directs me to a support number (I am in Australia) but when i call it it says Advisors are unavailable and to visit EA Help for other contact methods but there are no other options to contact anyone when I look for help.

Message 5 of 12 (13,963 Views)

Re: EA Account Invalid

Community Manager

Hi there, @Cubcos.

If you no longer have access to the email on your account, or if you don't know what that email as, contact an advisor here so they can assist with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 12 (13,910 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hi i just bought rocket arena but i caanot find any match also when i want to play ranked the game said enable to connected and matchmaking field i didnot find any match

Message 7 of 12 (12,793 Views)

★ Novice
@Q84KwT You too!? Man after my friend dealt with the issue everyone above was having, we finally get excited to play only to have this happen. Does anyone even play the game?
Message 8 of 12 (12,542 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes i just played one game after that i did not find any match the game is amazing but i do not know why i cannot find match 

Message 9 of 12 (12,512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i just stoped playing  overwatch because i do not want to wait 15m to find game in ranked and now rocket arena is worst than overwatch 

Message 10 of 12 (12,511 Views)