Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Internet keeps failling but only when I play a game of FIFA

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Internet keeps failling but only when I play a game of FIFA

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I have been having this problem for some time now and I dont know what's causing it. When I play FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM during some games i get the message that the connection with the oponent is lost and right after that i get the message that the result of the game is currently under review. When this happens my internet stops working for about 15 seconds and then it starts working again. My problem is, this only happens when i'm playing FIFA. When I am not playing, when I'm playing other online games or even when I am just scrolling thru the menus at ULTIMATE TEAM my internet conection is fine, but when I hop in game i get the problem i mentioned earlier. This is not every game, but almost 1 in 3 games this happens and I am almost certain this is not my internet problem because when I'm not playing it works just fine. I could be an entire day without my internet failing, but when I play a game in FUT it disconects for like 15 seconds. Really wish you could help me.

Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: Internet keeps failling but only when I play a game of FIFA

Community Manager

Hi there, @canucozumby1.

We should go through some connection troubleshooting. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, what system are you playing on? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (24 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help