Install main assets 214 stuck at 85%

by Souldire

Original Post

Install main assets 214 stuck at 85%

★★★★ Novice

I started the download this morning and the main assets 214 8gb file completely downloaded, the install started and once it hit 85% it stopped.  I let it go for over an hour and it never moved.  I restarted it and tried again and the same thing happened, it stopped at 85% and won't go forward.  I've tried several different things suggested, but still no luck.  Options?

Message 1 of 6 (940 Views)

Re: Install main assets 214 stuck at 85%

Champion (Retired)

Right click your desktop shortcut for your Launcher and then open your latest Launcher.log,

Skim through and let me know if you have "2015-10-20 18:14:59 ERROR Download Stalled" please

Cheers

Message 2 of 6 (916 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I checked through the log and didn't find anything like that.

Message 3 of 6 (904 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have similar problem:

error is displayed when only 820mb is left to download (error 310). I followed all steps listed in the forum including launcher repair option and dns flush and still nothing, the same problem every time i open the launcher.

Sorry, forgot to add: 'Please help'

Message 4 of 6 (890 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been having trouble with the new launcher since it came out.  Sometimes it would start and sometimes it wouldn't.  Now I can't get it to launch at all.  I launch it and it never comes up.  I try to launch it again and it says that two instances of the application cannot run at the same time.

Message 5 of 6 (875 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, I'm still working on this.  I deleted the patch folder and finally got the launcher to launch, it was the old launcher so I thought, ok, lets try it.  Same thing, patch downloads, gets to 85% install on main assets 214 and then sticks.

Message 6 of 6 (851 Views)