Insanly high CPU usage after server-side update, season 4 update.

by Herr4dler

Original Post

Insanly high CPU usage after server-side update, season 4 update.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi! My issue is with high CPU usage, and slow texture load times while playing Apex Legends. Textures load very slowly and there is a lot of stuttering, tearing during the match. I've experienced this issue once, after the season 2 server-side update. Now, I cannot play Apex Legends without having problems with textures, hitching and stuttering above all other issues. Note, that during the launch of the Season 5 Update to retail, I didn't experience any of these, above mentioned, issues. 

I've attached crucial information about my PC. (MSInfo and DXDiag, all included.)

I'm not the only person having these issues, and I hope the resolution for these are on-the-way.

Thanks in advance for replying and help! Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (479 Views)

Re: Insanly high CPU usage after server-side update, season 4 update.

★★★ Apprentice
@Herr4dler Check your inbox.
Message 2 of 5 (443 Views)

★ Guide
@MirageMatt Could you please send that to me too if you have any idea about this issue. I am suffering from exact same symptoms as described in the post.
Message 3 of 5 (410 Views)

★ Pro
@Herr4dler this processor is weak to pair with an rtx 2060.. it will create a bottleneck.. and yes after season 4 high cpu usage is a thing..

btw i'm running a 4690 with a 1050ti.. its really bad but its playable.. u just need to tweak some settings to keep it manageable or just upgrade to a next processor

even a cheap 100dollar ryzen 3100 and a cheap b450 will give u performance
Message 4 of 5 (364 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i5-6500 does introduce some bottleneck, but that's nothing major. It still kicks!

Message 5 of 5 (345 Views)