by lx3dEMONxl

Original Post

Re: Input lag?

★ Guide
Message 41 of 79 (495 Views)

Community Manager

@sidarg1 

You've got some very high ping times before you reach our servers. Where are you located?

Aljo.png
Message 42 of 79 (466 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

Can you tell me specifically where in that video this is happening?

Aljo.png
Message 43 of 79 (466 Views)

★ Guide
I watched those videos too, and unfortunately there is nothing to know about them .. but just all the moves and passes and shots are delayed the game in rivals just reacts late .. that's why I'm not able to win matches ..
Message 44 of 79 (462 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am living in Thailand. I am not stay in some village but in city which is all cover with fast fiber in internet as you can see on test. So what solution i have to solve connection to EA servers?

Best regards

Message 45 of 79 (461 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

Can you run a UO Trace and provide a screenshot of the results? The instructions are here.

Aljo.png
Message 46 of 79 (455 Views)

Community Manager

@sidarg1 

Your ping times are still high, but again, that could be due to the distance. You said the ports have been opened, but have you tried alternate DNS servers? If not, follow the instructions here. If you don't see a difference, try the Google DNS servers. Those are: Primary alt number 8.8.8.8 - Secondary alt number 8.8.4.4.

Aljo.png
Message 47 of 79 (451 Views)

★ Guide

here are the results..

Message 48 of 79 (444 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

You're getting a lot of packet loss before you reach our servers. Where are you located? Also, are you playing on a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 49 of 79 (435 Views)

★ Guide
I'm from the Czech Republic, and I play via cable, and about a month ago I had the Internet redesigned to ADSL
Message 50 of 79 (432 Views)