Input lag?

by lx3dEMONxl

Original Post

Re: Input lag?

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

How long is the delay you're experiencing? Also, what system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 79 (428 Views)

★ Guide
I play PS4, and it does it in some matches, but not regularly .. the main problem is passes, but also personal fights when the players are a step later, I tried to record a video, but nothing is significant.
Message 22 of 79 (423 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

What mode is this happening in or is it happening in all online modes?

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 79 (419 Views)

★ Guide
it only makes me in rivals .. it actually doesn't play other online modes ..
Message 24 of 79 (415 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

If I understand you right, you're saying this only occurs in Rivals, but not in other modes?

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 79 (413 Views)

★ Guide
exactly..
Message 26 of 79 (411 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

Has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 79 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello. I need help. I have big problems with reaction delay on online games( rivals,hut). Is unplayable for me. I am using lan on ps4 ( 500 mbps/150mbps) always have poor conection status. I try also port forwarding but nothing changed. Please any suggestions how can solve this.

Best regards

Message 28 of 79 (384 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @sidarg1.

Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions are here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic.

Aljo.png
Message 29 of 79 (379 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for fast respond.

In attachment i share you screenshot with results.

Message 30 of 79 (376 Views)