Re: Input lag?

by MaraSGc

Original Post

★ Guide
Hi, I'm writing again if you can please advise me what else to do or change so that the game works for me without delay ?!
Message 71 of 79 (684 Views)

★ Guide
I set up DNS as follows: primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220" and no change.
Message 72 of 79 (683 Views)

Community Manager

@sidarg1 

Those high ping times are happening before you reach our servers. That would be an issue with your ISP. Unfortunately, there's nothing else I can do to help with this. I'm very sorry Frown

Aljo.png
Message 73 of 79 (679 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

Can you get me some video of the delay you're experiencing?

Aljo.png
Message 74 of 79 (676 Views)

★★★ Novice

As i show that my internet is fast fiber connection and i am living near Bangkok not in some village and here is all area cover with fast internet. Then EA should warn customers that they not cover asia (Thailand) region because of servers distance..i am thankful for your time and support but more than to have fast fiber lan connection i can't do..

Message 75 of 79 (672 Views)

Community Manager

@sidarg1 

Your speed isn't the issue. FIFA doesn't require a fast connection. The issue looks to be due to the servers outside our network that you're passing through.

Aljo.png
Message 76 of 79 (667 Views)

★ Guide
I'm sorry, but I didn't notice that the sign in the @Slaviaofficial response is me. Yes, I will do UO Trace again, and I will try to make video clips where there is probably a delay. Thank you for now
Message 77 of 79 (639 Views)

★ Guide

Hi, I'm posting a new test, and I played today, and unfortunately you can't tell from the video what the delay is, but how would I describe it when I play challenges or SB, everything is great, and I win matches on the highest difficulty. But then I play Rivals, and I'm not able to record .. I'll squeeze a pass and before the player passes, I'll lose the puck in the meantime .. I'll squeeze the movement and before he reacts, the opponent is already two steps ahead ... and when I start an attack, so my teammates stand still and again before they react, I'm without a puck, and all this just doesn't happen in other modes .. but you just can't recognize it in the video and you'd decide from it that I just can't play ....

Message 78 of 79 (632 Views)

Community Manager

@MaraSGc 

Your test looks fine so I don't know why you're experiencing this. Unfortunately, I don't have anything else to suggest. If we can't see the lag or any issues with your test, we can't determine what's causing you to feel it. You could try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They may have some other suggestions.

Aljo.png
Message 79 of 79 (627 Views)