Re: Input delay/button lag/ sluggish gameplay

★★ Novice

Just burn the cd. Fifa is trash. 

Message 261 of 272 (537 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo 

Are you guys actually going to fix the online play?

again tonight dropped to Div 5 now in rivals because it is impossible to compete. Im NOT going ro

spend money so just remove the restriction on my account that makes me have bad gameplay.

Also, tried to play coop seasons and what an awful experience. Unresponsive, slow gameplay and the button delay is disgusting.

fix the game, it’s broken. 

Message 262 of 272 (501 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
a month later, I tried the game again and nothing changed.

I'll never buy the "Garbage v.21...

Message 263 of 272 (458 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo 

When are you going to take this serious, and acknowledge, that there is a real problem with delay and slow gameplay? It isn't even up for discussion anymore. The problem I defiantly on your end...

Message 264 of 272 (424 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@cknude704 The correct anser to that is never. Its the same crap i nhl20
Message 265 of 272 (401 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also having this exact same issue. Been very vocal about it too. Sadly it's now worse than ever.

Message 266 of 272 (379 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I feel your pain, I have captured a lot of videos of all types of mess ups and spent hours on doing their help advice contacting various people and still this game is worse then ever. Even more so since there last mini update adding tools to see issues are something like that. Another tool to screw us over. Game performance is at all time low and with now even player runs even affected. Seen many times players from all positions  running infront or along side a player even blocking shots and giving away offsides. I am also seeing this button delay affecting the keepers as you call one out it will charge out but just stand there when in contact with the striker. EA Help are a complete waste of time and the developers have mainly only updated things to make things more difficult not to improve play! This has one group of players in mind not the Average joe who plays week in week out. 

I seen someone say not spending money they think is another cause which having taken on the wagon of the Road to glory theme and only improving the team with rewards given by the game I have experienced a lot more encounter of very poor performance. 

Our only problem to this is theres nothing really else on the market. I tried to move over to PES but I mean the who game is very arcade type and not great to play so being an avid football fan the only other option is not playing. But to be fair its harder then it is! 

In the future the only amount of cash this gaming company will get out of me is the week before release and the small sum to get EA access as I have a reward system which I am able to get the game for free. 

My only hope is that someone can prove outright EA short comings like they did with Apple and there coding to slow down phone batteries and expose how they cheat many many customers out of a completely working game!

Message 267 of 272 (355 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Now i have deleted fifa id ..... good bye [profanity removed] game.......

Edit: Removed profanity. Please do not try to circumvent the profanity filter. This rule needs to be followed:

Don't curse or swear. Don't try to get away with it by using symbols in place of letters, too. We all k*** what you're trying to s**.

-CM

Message 268 of 272 (310 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

This dude @EA_Aljo  doesnt even bother replying anymore because he knows that the online gameplay is not fit for purpose and has so many issues.

I have done everything. Opened all ports, lan cable, wired controller.

I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH OTHER ONLINE GAMES. JUST THE EA GAMES!!!!!

Message 269 of 272 (247 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

After 2 weeks i tried again. i played 2 matches. it's same.

Players goes wrong way, never follow and control the ball. Skills not working at time.

Nothing changed.

Garbage game. Worst ever FIFA !!! i ll never buy "garbage V21.0"

Message 270 of 272 (184 Views)
Twitter Stream