Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Input delay/button lag/ sluggish gameplay

by jhunze

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Input delay/button lag/ sluggish gameplay

Community Manager

@Kingtino99 

Unfortunately, I don't have any details on why you're using servers outside of your region for Rivals. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

Message 241 of 272 (471 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Are u sure u are manager? What u can do only say no no no no cant slove the problem . Anothet problem u cant slove too ....

Message 242 of 272 (453 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

where is mine answer?

it is very easy question why i play in uk us server but i live in asia

why u are ugly manager.... u dont ask your boss u dont ask techni team u no do anything ....

if u cant slove problem please resing ...... very wasting time 

Message 243 of 272 (398 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This game is garbage.

I'm so glad I didn't buy this game. I only tried it in September. Now I've tried again the problem is unsolved.

I'll never buy 21 either. It's been going on for 5 years and nobody cares.

Message 244 of 272 (360 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@Melankoni I think so
Message 245 of 272 (342 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been playing fifa since 1995. I play 2,000 online games a year. my best game, losing 3-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I play with a 6-year-old, he can beat me very easily. Thank you EA for nothing.

Message 246 of 272 (317 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hello, im facing the same issue, never had this issue until 2 months ago, I have changed 4 new controllers, started playing with USB connection instead of bluetooth, I upgraded my internet to 250 mb, my ping is under 10, wired connection, changed my ethernet cables to Cat 8, upgraded my hdmi. restored my play station completely and deleted fifa 8 times already and nothing has changed, even when i play offline, kickoff against the computer, my players are moving in a very weird way, not sure if its input lag or the game itself is corrupted, please help, its definitely the game not the internet.

Message 247 of 272 (299 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Watch this.

https://youtu.be/0AD3dAPTDiM

Every shot I take goes out or hits the post . But every shot the opponent hits is a goal .

my players never interfere with the opponent,  never catches the ball........

And also; i live in Turkey, but i never play against turkish players. Allways russians and romanians. Why?

As someone who has played more than 40,000 games since 1995, I lose every game At online at online Rivals and weekend legue  8-0, 10-0. The score in my best match is 3-0 losing !!!!!

Thank you EA !!!!!!! I hope you make more money and build yourself a bigger swimming pool.

Message 248 of 272 (268 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo  Dude, i tried to play 3 rivals games tonight and honestly, the game is unplayable. There is some sort of coding in this game that is broken. My players are not doing anything. Im seeing the opponents players sprinting back at 100mph in a counter attack. My players slow down and the passing becomes delayed ro allow them to get back in to shape. When I create clear cut chances the shooting is so crap the players dont even hit the target.

and what drugs are the goalkeepers on now? Saving things that they shouldnt.

just fix the game please and allow the better player to win fairly. Dont handicap us because the oppo is no good.

i can clearly feel my players being hindered its so obvious.

never bothered with weekend league on the weekend and havent played since last week. Jumped on to have some fun, but EA doesnt allow that. All geared towards making money and selling packs.

i hope that you get penalised for gambling and spend some time in actually improving the gameplay, because that is what needs fixing. But because you know you make money from packs, you dont bother with fixing the gameplay!!!!

im so pissed off man.

Message 249 of 272 (187 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@Melankoni I`m suprised that anyone can still enjoy this game. any mode other than online is nonsense. but playing online makes every single game the same. drop back, 10 men deffense, counter attack, the same squads every single game - how come people can enjoy playing like this? I haven`t win a single game since two weeks due to my team perfect wrong diretcions passing, tones of 100% one on one wasted opputinites, and standing still defenders. at least your defence is moving, mine - stand still like nothing is happenign, no matter how much I set pressing. I can make hundreds of passes but as soon I can see passing is going other direction, exactly where rivals player is pressing I can expect counter attack and 100% be shure it is going to be a goal.
Message 250 of 272 (156 Views)
Twitter Stream