Re: Input delay/button lag/ sluggish gameplay

★★★★ Apprentice

FIFA will end very soon Wink

@EA_Cade @EA_Aljo @EA_Darko

Message 182 of 272 (410 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem all weekend in the 60th min my players just stop goal from a free-kick over the line no goal while my gk can't make a save arms bend away from the ball I've videoed all games over reading such issues on this my players can't run there is a spilt second delay on shooting passing and running the players won't do 1st time pass only keep taken a touch and my favourite of all run besides the ball switches to the wrong player or passes back when I'm attacking all shots of the post or right at the gk 

Message 183 of 272 (387 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

In the past week my own players have tackled me more than in the be whole year previous.

Really stupid AI play regularly.

All the issues you've mentioned have been really apparent since the latest update

Message 184 of 272 (362 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Please stop for the love of god ... you can feel the difference when you play when there is inputdelay and lag en when there isnt it was fine today until 17.00 then it all started its clearly an ea server issue so so frustrating in a game thats allready very very flawed now this extra BS its making a lot of players quit the game all together

Message 185 of 272 (332 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@cknude704 

You'll need to contact the retailer you purchased the game from to inquire about a refund. If you bought the game through Origin, try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Message 186 of 272 (281 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi what is next?

Message 187 of 272 (241 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Jasonbravo555 

I don't have anything else to suggest other than to contact your ISP. This is happening before you reach our servers so there isn't anything we can do. Since using alternate DNS servers and opening ports aren't helping, you'll need to talk to your ISP about it.

Message 188 of 272 (201 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

answer me why i play in uk server...

Message 189 of 272 (183 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

isp tell me when them do rerouteing .... them keep ip address when i play fifa

Message 190 of 272 (182 Views)
Twitter Stream