Re: Input Lag Issues

by MegaCosmic

Original Post

Input Lag Issues

★★ Newbie

Hey,

I recently switched over to Apex from Fortnite, and I have been facing some input lag issues. This happened a bit in Fortnite but is happening way more in Apex. I have checked my drivers and they're all up to date. There is no input lag when I type or play other games, so I think this is a software issue with heavier games.

Is there a way I can fix it?

Message 1 of 5 (203 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There is definitely a massive Apex input lag bug right now. It is probably related to its full screen issues. I had it go away the other day but can't get it back after multiple installations.

Needs a patch.

Message 2 of 5 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@99tushi05
Try lowering your settings, turn off unnecessary services/programs, restart your router by turning it off for 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Best use a cable for your internet if it works better, means your Wi-Fi is not getting a strong signal.

Problem still not solve? Open a ticket:
https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/tech/

Hope it helps!

Message 3 of 5 (181 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry but this advice isn't the best.

"Best use a cable for your internet if it works better, means your Wi-Fi is not getting a strong signal." This has nothing to do with input latency.

It is bugged in game, with problem in FSO and fullscreen being widespread and noted issues.

Message 4 of 5 (163 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (152 Views)