Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

by Eberyn

Original Post

Highlighted

Dot.: Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

★★★ Apprentice

same here... gameplay is very bad. And what I really do not like (I am on fibre with 1gb) is to connect my ps4 pro via 4G to have a bad connection, as it really seems that EA is punishing the ones with a good / fast and reliable connection.

Now think about if it's working for me with a bad connection, more and more people will try to get a bad connection <= in what a world are we living that EA is not just enhancing their network code? Why are they not offering to have "better quality of connection" instead of "finding an opponent within milliseconds". I would love to wait 5-20 seconds or even more for an opponent when afterwards the gampleay would be reliable, fair and not sluggish... come on EA...

And what I really hate is: if you are contacting EA they will tell you it's your connection. And when you are running the ping test to their server in the US, and having a 100ms ping from Europe, they will tell you that your ping is only average... stuff like this makes me sad and mad... But unfortunately normally the game is great. But how EA is treating its paying customers is really a massive joke...

Message 61 of 312 (807 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@Mdewc Hope to get a reaction, reply from EA officers as soon as it possible, that means immediately.
Message 62 of 312 (806 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I've recorded this freekick lag if you wanna check it out. The aim just jumps out of the goal

https://streamable.com/ih8y1?fbclid=IwAR1n6eBp9KDi4ySyvrk1hxuNyEaiAx9TQUiIPM5Izzu6JefdIrbD_URoHmE

Message 63 of 312 (789 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

And still no response, shame on you EA. we paid for this game!!!

Message 64 of 312 (763 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have problem input lag and delay i from Poland 500 mbs

Message 65 of 312 (741 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have same troubles with the game.Input lag and so on.sometime game works really great but then * starts again.Ive tried everything but nothing helps and no solution for it(((

Message 66 of 312 (705 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

See this results now, in 4. Division 6-2-2, so is it real to loose 6 or 7 matches in a row in 8 or 9 division.

Message 67 of 312 (685 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

It’s such a shame I’ve just seen this, because it’s been happening since I bought the game 3 days ago and unknowingly  I thought that was  normal & how free kicks are in the new fifa.. but new customers are just being sold a dream.

Message 68 of 312 (677 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Dear EA!

Could we get a statement from the esteemed company?

Message 69 of 312 (636 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Any suggestion about that higly active topic? It is weird. If they ignore it, think it never happened. It is funny. 

Message 70 of 312 (620 Views)
Twitter Stream