Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

by Eberyn

Original Post

Dot.: Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

★ Apprentice

The "game" right now is simply unplayable and NO, it's not because of my connection. The servers are ridiculous and the game is bugged as hell. And now with the WL is even worse. This could be my last FIFA.

Message 51 of 312 (907 Views)

★ Guide

I have lag again, their servers is not very stable.

Message 52 of 312 (878 Views)

★ Guide

Maybe they bought servers on the street market from street sellers, and located server in wood so signal is bad because of trees.

Message 53 of 312 (872 Views)

★ Guide

I thought well i play career Mode then, however there are lots of bugs in mode too... 

Message 54 of 312 (842 Views)

★ Guide

Now the game is totally broken for me. I have to quit 4 of 5 matches because of input delay. Because if i continue play like that i will get angry. And of course DNF. However i dont care your dnfs or coins. All i care about football, gaming and having good times. Even if you ban players because of quit matches i will do that.

Simply cannot get it, lots of customer complain about your product because of something. And you do nothing. Absolutely nothing to ımprove gaming experience. Now im in a position that i paid for this game and o cannot play it. Is it not a false advertisement?

Working hard from morning to evening to make money and came home to just a little bit entertainment but no chance. It is a shame. Really shame. 

Message 55 of 312 (814 Views)

★ Guide

Now is playable again. I am playing every day, and i know when lag start, i can see that in match with time i have to do skill moves, with passes errors, shot errors... We cant do nothing, if they not wanna have complete satisfaction customers, and be the one, it is their mistake, because they can be the one, game is perfect, only need better servers.

Message 56 of 312 (804 Views)

★ Guide

The point that actually makes me sad is that. I love gameplay too but this lag... 

Message 57 of 312 (797 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree with you, the gameplay is better then it was last year,maybe the best for competitive Football gaming.

But EA has to do something with the lag, the servers, the environment that attach two gamer is the real problem.

I speak with friends and they all have the same opinion, EA has to do something with the connection. it is a shame that we pay 60-90 euros for the game, plus Fifa points (I know it’s just an option) and the game is unplayable.

Dear EA, please improve the server environment, or a lot of people will stop to play the game and won’t buy the next Fifa.

I just want a good football game, when the better player win the game, and the lag or delay doesn’t effect it.

Message 58 of 312 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just had a terrible weekend of lag and issues, practically unplayable.  I suspect they prioritise the higher divisions as they are the ones that are streamed.

This morning rivals was nearly unplayable because it was so fas, I struggled to adapt. The game like this is a beautiful thing, I wish there could be consistency.

Message 59 of 312 (735 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here!

From Hungary and bad game play. Half of the game full delay and unplayable!

I spent so many fifa point in the game and I want normal game play!!!

This is not fair and we want a solution from ea! Asap!!!

Message 60 of 312 (729 Views)
Twitter Stream