Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

by Eberyn

Original Post

Dot.: Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

★ Apprentice

I can't find that either.  Please let us know where it is.

Message 31 of 312 (1,037 Views)

★ Guide

Maybe ping is not a problem, i suspect that this is scripted game, i don't know how to take that all is so crazy, all balls come to opponent, my passes goes to opponent, opponent have perfect passes like he has gamepad that is not from earth. Opponent win in all head duels, all,all all. Maybe i am crazy, i don't know, only know that i will broke gamepad and nothing, he must win.

Message 32 of 312 (1,026 Views)

★ Guide

Last night i played rivals and i felt less lag almost my whole matches. But tonight damn lag came back! İf it is my connection, last night matches were not laggy why? And tonight game is not responsive again?

How can it be? Same pc, same network, same controller but not same game performance. This is unacceptable! İ press pass and it takes ages player to pass, i press sprint and 2 second later player player starts to run. Opponent takes the ball and score. BOOM!

İf it will continue like that tell us and we wont play, because im about to throw my pc out from window! Will tell this story all of my friends and relatives, and dont let them to buy any EA games anymore. YOU WON EA! Keep relaseing New games with good graphics but bad connection. Bravo! 

Message 33 of 312 (1,016 Views)

★ Guide

See this, 7 matches loosed in 8 division. I hate all of you from EA, i hate you, i hate you, you don't deserve nothing in this life, you are not humans, you don't have soul, your game is for garbage.

Message 34 of 312 (990 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just played WL and ooooooh my the lags are horrendous. How is that i dont have lags on other games whlist having low ping. I've checked the matchmaking in pro clubs and recommended is Eastern Europe which should be ok cause I live in Poland.

Message 35 of 312 (958 Views)

★ Guide

We are just being ignored guys. No reply from admins. 

Message 36 of 312 (952 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sometimes in match for a split second gameplay speeds up to the normal smooth gameplay. So servers are trying but just cant produce smooth gameplay

Message 37 of 312 (941 Views)

★ Guide

I totally agree with you. @bobek5432 

Message 38 of 312 (934 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, it is true, i totally agree also, sometimes is ok, but i will say so many times is not ok.

Message 39 of 312 (900 Views)

★ Guide

For example now im trying to play division rivals and totally unplayable... Worst ever 

Message 40 of 312 (895 Views)
Twitter Stream