Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

by Eberyn

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

★ Guide

Lets say it is true. All of my opponent cant be hacker bro. I played lots of fut match from 27th Friday, i can say this delay or lag was present in all of my matches. So frustrating.

Message 11 of 312 (1,398 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Lmao. I Have this on my account and it happens to FUT, when I play seasons, the game is so quick and good. It's also slim when I play on my friends account. IDK my account is bugged ffs. 

Message 12 of 312 (1,368 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

This drives me crazy. This game belongs to whom? EA! So who MUST support us when a problem occur? EA! Seriously i didnt pay for playing game on such a waste servers. I cannot stand to finish any match because of this lags. And i am punished with DNF of course. What a joke!? 

Message 13 of 312 (1,355 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem with FUT gameplay, input delay makes it unplayable. Gameplay is very inconsistent and varies from time of a day - right now it's total mess, on 5pm butter smooth. This is very annoying, especially with new dribbling and defending mechanics. Delay have a huge impact on competitive gaming (Division Rivals, FUT Champs) and this problem takes out any fun of FIFA. Why we don't have any response from EA about this problem? 

Platform: Origin

Connection: wired 800 Mbps

Message 14 of 312 (1,329 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

If the problem occur because of our connection, ok i am in. What about fix? What can we do to fix this issue? İf game makers look at the tweets about fifa 20 on Twitter, they can clearly see lots of people suffer from this problem. But anyway we have already bought this game... I guess they interest in only this part of the story... 

Message 15 of 312 (1,320 Views)
Highlighted

Dot.: Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

★★★ Apprentice

Not only on FUT the delay occur on normal seasons aswell

Message 16 of 312 (1,311 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Been having the same problems since yesterday....

Message 17 of 312 (1,298 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I saw that was ok to play in start new fifa 20 but after that when more players come to play, game goes to be very bad, opponents had a wining in 10 matches in a raw, my players walk like grandmothers, it is so crazy, only what i can do is to eat my gamepad. It is not ok that only who has better connection have wining, it is not real and competitive. Ea support only west europe, and all from there saying that have ok connection, ok friends we dont have, and if the world is only west europe and usa, than all of us from rest of europe are not welcome in this ea game. Because we are here to take goals from others who have good connection and they mean that are good players, come to play in my house with ping 130ms. 

Message 18 of 312 (1,259 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Answer on our problem is ea silence, they cant say again that we have problem with connection, because they sad that so many times, who will beleave in that now. I tried all troubleshoots with advisors, they mean that i am insane, and i will do 50 times their troubleshoots and see that i still have problem. And when you do trace route, and they see my ping ,advisors just disapier.

Message 19 of 312 (1,252 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I posted about this somewhere else but have just had the ultimate test.

Was up too early this morning, playing from 04:30 UK time.  I struggled to play because the game was so fast!  Fluid, beautiful gameplay - a few glitches but things that probably will be addressed in updates.

Fast forward to now, UK time 16:30, and I literally am bursting blood vessels shouting at my players to speed up.  Second touches, slow movement animations, losing the ball through lag.

The servers are the issue.  They are not fit for purpose during peak times.

This is only on rivals, squad battles are totally fine.

Message 20 of 312 (1,243 Views)
Twitter Stream