Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

by Eberyn

Original Post

Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

★ Guide

Especially on division rival mode lots of input lag and laggy player movement. Squad battle and other mods are playable. I tested my connection several ways and yes i did troubleshoot guide for connection issues but no fix. Changed dns settings a lot no fix. Portforwarded but no fix. Any suggestion for this? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 312 (3,691 Views)

Re: Input Delay and Laggy Gameplay

★ Guide

I want my money back for this cheap servers game. This is only for garbage with this ping what i have. I am stupid when i bouth this game. This is my last fifa game in this life. I hate you all from ea.

Message 2 of 312 (3,642 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Squads battles are ok but division rivals are laggy and stuttery, even on freekicks the aim circle is "jumpy" and cant aim properly

Message 3 of 312 (3,619 Views)

★ Guide

All i know division rivals is not playable like that. Because of the input lag/delay. 

Message 4 of 312 (3,604 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And I thought it was my fault game is lagging

Message 5 of 312 (3,601 Views)

★ Guide

I dont think it is your fault.. Ea should fix this issue. 

Message 6 of 312 (3,596 Views)

★ Guide

After update anything is fixed. Still input lag still weird passing directions. I really cannot understand these beta testers who play game before release date, what did they actually test? Volta mode? Or awesome graphics? Be sure that noone interest in your game modes as long as they cannot play. Losing nearly all matches in division rivals, the most important i dont enjoy gaming experience. As you know we pay for this and of course we deserve at least playable games. Wish i didnt buy... 

Message 7 of 312 (3,557 Views)

★ Guide

They will not fix that for 20 years, because they want to do nothing and dont wanna use our money for improving game servers. It id blame, to have perfect game with poor server support, that is like dont have nothing, and they will see for some years when loose buyers.

Message 8 of 312 (3,555 Views)

★ Guide

The point that i cannot get, in every single connection problem topic they say "because of your connection, isp, router, dns, portforward etc". For me i didnt feel any input lag in fifa 18 or 16. I didnt play 19. But i really dissapointed because of this problem in game...

Message 9 of 312 (3,541 Views)

★ Guide

Ok but... Am i playing every single fut game with a hacker? Actually i dont think so. This is probably a bad server or connection problem. 

Message 10 of 312 (3,570 Views)
Twitter Stream